Ed Farm equips educators in schools and communities with innovative tools and strategies that support active learning for all students.
- The Student Fellows program is facilitated through an elective course titled: Introduction to Innovation. The program engages students in active learning through a challenge-based framework with projects designed to inspire students to develop innovative ideas into real community solutions. The course is aligned to AL digital skills & computer science standards, national CSTA standards and ISTE standards.
- Student Fellows become designers of real-world solutions and digital content creators
- Student Fellows develop creativity, coding and digital skills, and confidence in their ability to positively impact the world
- Ed Farm introduces students to the world of coding and programming. Students learn foundational coding concepts and apply their skills in a variety of ways. We provide customized coding and computer science content delivered by Ed Farm experts.
- Participants develop creativity, coding and digital skills, and confidence in their ability to be future-ready
- Participants are able to showcase their unique learning experiences and individual growth at the end of each club
iCan Summer Camps:
- The iCan Summer Camp series is designed for students and focused on igniting curiosity and developing technology confidence through future-focused learning experiences beyond the classroom. These programs not only provide innovative ways to learn during the summer, they also focus on the development of transferable skills and strategies that will travel with students and teachers far beyond summer.
- Participants develop creativity, digital skills, and confidence in their ability to be future-ready
- Participants are able to showcase their unique learning experience and individual growth at the culminating celebration of learning
- The Teacher Fellows Program is a program that equips educators with tools, skills, and strategies centered on bringing future-focused learning to all students through innovative professional learning and coaching cycles.
- Teacher Fellows become expert designers and facilitators of challenge-based learning
- Teacher Fellows become expert integrators of instructional technology
- Teacher Fellows master alignment of AL digital skills & cs standards to k-12 content